Your Help Center
Who do we Consider a Manufacturer?
Our definition for a manufacturer is crafted to suit the purpose and mission of our store. Such therefore is given in the following points:
- An individual, a group, or a company that produces original products, and has a traceable and verifiable base of the production process.
- An individual, a group, or a company with or without a duly registered activity license, but has earned a strong area reputation and public trust for their products.
- An individual, a group or a company with at least 2years of experience in its production and marketing activities.
- An individual, a group, or a company that in time opportune can and will be able to demonstrate the authentic patent rights over the products they market.
- An individual, a group, or a company that supplies original products of third-party manufacturers.
What Criteria do we Consider in order to Do Business with Maufacturers?
We are genuine community growth orientated, socioeconomic and sustainable development seeking business initiators, so, we prioritise the promotion of young but authentic producers. We aspire to transform small scale entrepreneurial activities into globally recognised incentives and a major source of income generation in order to, assist revamp and boost local economies. Therefore to market with us, the following criteria must be fulfilled:
- The manufacturer must possess a ready product or a sample ready brand that has been tested and approved by third party consumers and our verification team.
- The manufacturer must voucher to replace every consignment shipped, and which, within such, there was a faulty item originating from the manufacturing process.
- Must be ready to deliver on orders and commands as timely agreed between us.
- Must be patient enough for delivery service confirmation before due payment materialisation.
- Must be open at all times for products and services quality verification over items stock that are sold on our e-store.
Verification Task Teams
Our verification task team is put in place to constantly ascertain that manufacturer’s products verified and showcased on our e-store remain qualitative for their supplies. A strategy imposed by management in order to build trust and maintain our returning customers. As a manufacturer doing business with us, you are required to understand that, the duty of the verification task team will include:
- Conduct periodic checks in stock availability, product quality consistency, and production process health.
- Verify with third-party manufacturer companies, the veracity and authenticity of supplies relayed for our markets through their agents, representatives or business partners.
- Ascertain and make brief notes on the status and quality state of products before shipping to customers.
- Collect and analyse customer feed backs, then, advise manufacturers over such, to encourage customer to manufacturer product quality relationship growth.
- Intervene to mediate over conflicts on delivered product quality between customers, the store and manufacturers
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On Special Orders
Who wan buy Wetti?
The Store of stores
$ Authentic Local Products.
$ 1st hand industrial Products .
$ Retail imports point.