- Aliquam id quam elementum arcu eleifend CFA44.00
Quisque mi est, blandit sed maximus
- Vestibulum ante ipsum primis CFA56.00
Aenean non pellentesque mauris
- Pellentesque dignissim sapien semper CFA78.00
Terms of Service
This website is operated by Nawetti.com and inclusively connects to all its sub-domain names in whatever forms provided such as officially preceded by xx.nawetti.com wherein “xx” represents the sub-domain name given attached to main domain NAWETTI.COM. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Nawetti.com and/or any of it sub-domain links. Nawetti.com offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, (Includes everyone) conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current site shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 – NAWETTI ONLINE SITES USAGE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state, province or Country of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your region, province or Country of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products and services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of our services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not fully responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and may not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making sound decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or timelier sources of information. We advise you use the official contacts on the nawetti.com or its official sub-domains to ascertain significant financial deals before proceeding.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Refund Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at our stores and magazine. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site when such a product or service have been discontinued or prohibited, is void.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected. However, our refund policy makes clear specifics on what transaction or product can refundable.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Refund Policy.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK, CONTRIBUTIONS AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
Also, the nawetti.com social network and its sub-domain market places contain chat and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (“post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through Na Wetti websites. Such user contributions:
- Must comply with the Content Standards stated in these terms of service mentioned herein-after (section 10).
- Any User Contribution you post on one or more of our platforms will be considered non-confidential and nonproprietary.
You as well state and acknowledge that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
- All your User Contributions do and will comply with this agreement.
- You are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, have full responsibility for that content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user on our platforms.
We also do not undertake to review material before it is posted on Na Wetti Online and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
SECTION 10 – USER CONTRIBUTIONS STANDARDS
These content standards and those stated in the acceptable use policy (AUP) apply to all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable international, national, regional and local laws and regulations. User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve undue commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
SECTION 11 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 12 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). This applies also to all social interactions and posts you make on our websites.
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. Specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 13 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using our sites (nawetti.com and its sub-domains) or their contents:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to violate any international, national, regional or local regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
- to collect or track the personal information of others;
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- for any obscene or immoral purpose; or
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 14 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of our services will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time, as need arise, we may hold our services for indefinite periods due to repairs and other irregularities, or at worse, cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. However, we will do well to inform our users in-time if a formal decision to cancel any or all of our services is reached, but we cannot guarantee that everyone of our sites users will be-able to access the notice in their own time.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. Our online services and all products and other third-party services delivered to you through nawetti.com and its official sub-domains (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Nawetti.com, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, Sellers, Vendors, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation on lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of our online services or any products procured via same, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. However, because some regions or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such regions or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
Also, we may withdraw or amend Na Wetti Online platforms, and any service or material we provide on such, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason any part of our platforms is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to all or part of Na Wetti Online users, including registered users. Thus, you are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our platforms.
- Ensuring that all persons who access nawetti.com and sub-domain platforms through your Internet connection are aware of this agreement and comply with it.
SECTION 15 – INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Nawetti.com and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns, sellers, vendors and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 16 – SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 17 – TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 18 – FINANCIAL / DIGITAL MONETARY TRANSACTIONS
- Recurring Billing. This involves VIP membership passes and paid site user spaces through which, by providing or designating a payment method, you authorize our authorized payment processor to charge you the VIP membership fee at the rate in effect when you originally signed up, and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the specific site’s VIP services, such as taxes or possible transaction fees. Your VIP membership and/or paid site user spaces will continue for the length of the initial term you select, and, at the end of your prepaid initial term, it will automatically renew for additional prepaid periods of the same length. You must cancel your VIP membership and/or paid site user spaces before it renews to avoid billing of the next term’s membership fees to your payment method. Your account will automatically be charged at the rates in effect at the time you originally signed up.
- Price Changes. We may adjust pricing for our service or any components of it in any manner and at any time as we may determine in our sole discretion.
- Billing Cycle. The VIP membership fee for our service and/or paid site user spaces will be billed at the beginning of the paying part of your engagement and each billing cycle afterwards, as indicated on the payment page at the time of initial purchase, until you cancel your membership.
- Billing Disputes. If you believe we have charged you in error, you must notify us or our authorized payment processor in writing no later than 30 days after you receive the billing statement in which the error first appeared. If you fail to notify within this 30-day deadline, you waive any disputed charges. You must submit any billing disputes in writing using the CONTACT FORM or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a detailed statement describing the nature and amount of the disputed charges. We will correct any mistakes in a bill and add or credit them against your future payments.
- No Refunds. Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods, except that we may approve a refund in the form of a credit on request if exceptional circumstances exist. If you believe exceptional circumstances exist, please contact us and explain the circumstances that you believe merits a refund. We are not making any promise that we will give you a refund. If we give you a refund, we will issue the refund in the form of free services or a credit to the payment method you used for your VIP membership and/or paid site user space purchase; we will not make refunds in the form of cash or check. The provision of a refund in one instance does not entitle you to a refund in the future for similar instances; nor does it obligate us to provide refunds in the future, under any circumstance.
- Cancellation. You may cancel your VIP membership and/or paid site user spaces at any time, and you will continue to have access to the VIP membership benefits through the end of your billing cycle. Methods for cancellation and engagements will be updated as available.
SECTION 19 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to the Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of our services, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 20 - GOVERNING LAW
International online safeguard and Cameroon’s national legislative texts
For judicial forum legal disputes, you agree that any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and Nawetti.com must be resolved exclusively court of 1st instance or the High Court in Mezam Division, North West region of Cameroon.
SECTION 21 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 22 - Return Policy for Non-Defective and Vendor Error Free Transactions
Buyers will be Responsible for Return Shipping Payments, In a Situation Where Seller/Vendor Has Made No Error and or The Product is Not Defective. View more on our Refund Policy
SECTION 23 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com for Na Wetti Store specific issues and/or firstname.lastname@example.org for general issues over any of our Nawetti online platforms.
Join Risk Free
30 days refund
Online 24 hours
On Special Orders
Who wan buy Wetti?
The Store of stores
$ Authentic Local Products.
$ 1st hand industrial Products .
$ Retail imports point.